WE TEST At Home Urine Test Urinalysis Instant Result Ketones Ketosis
We Test has a full panel of test parameters and a clear Result Guide. We Test clearly explains when issues may arise and when to see your doctor. Early detection means early intervention, and improved outcomes.
1. DEHYDRATION- Test and see whether you are drinking enough water.
2. GLUCOSE- Normally, your urine should not contain any glucose. The presence of glucose may suggest a problem, consult your doctor.
3. PROTEIN-Normally, your kidneys pass only a small amount of protein through their filters into urine. If you detect protein in your urine, you should consult your doctor.
4. VITAMIN C-Excess vitamin C is excreted in urine. If you are taking a vitamin C supplement and detect it in urine, your body has more than it needs.
5. PH LEVELS- measure of acidity or alkalinity in the urine.
6. WHITE BLOOD CELLS-The detection in your urine of white blood cells may indicate a problem ‚Äì consult your doctor.
7. NITRITE-If you detect any nitrite in your urine, it may indicate a problem ‚consult your doctor.
8. KETONES- The presence of ketones in the urine may indicate a problem ‚ consult your doctor.
9. BILIRUBIN- The presence of bilirubin in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
10. UROBILINOGEN- The presence of urobilinogen in the urine may be an indicator of a problem - consult your doctor.
11. BLOOD- A number of causes can lead to blood being passed in your urine, consult your doctor.
3 strips per box each with 11 tests