Back to Basics Box
Back to Basics Box. The box that Nanna knows all about. The box that takes us back to our roots and connects us with the art of creation. There is nothing more satisfying than creating your own food. This box contains:
- A.Vogel Glass Seed Sprouter- perfect for the cultivation of sprouts, provides fresh and crunchy shoots all year round!¬†Have fun watching the shoots grow in the comfort of your own kitchen. You can harvest them in a matter of days.¬†
- A.Vogel Alfalfa Sprouting Seeds-¬†Alfalfa sprouts complement light meals such as salads at any time of the year. The slightly bitter, mildly nutty taste adds a distinctive flavour to salads, soups, dips and many other dishes.¬†Alfalfa sprouts are an excellent source of essential nutrients and contribute to healthy, balanced nutrition.
- Ancient Organic Sourdough Culture- This mother culture is extremely active and therefore easy to use. It is great for producing a fluffy loaf of bread with a mild sour flavour. Ideal for beginners. Sourdough is a healthy alternative to conventional yeasted breads with many nutritional benefits. These friendly cultures also predigest the gluten content of the grain, thus improving its digestibility.
- Onya Reusable Bread Bag- double lined for longer lasting bread. BPA and freezer safe. Bag made from 100% rPET recycled drink bottles.
- Large Nut Milk Bag- 30cm x 28cm with an easy to use drawstring bag.¬†It is a¬†handy tool¬†that helps you make¬†fresh, living¬†and¬†nutritious milk¬†from a variety of nuts¬†and¬†seeds.¬† You can also use it to¬†make juice from fresh ingredients, by¬†blending and then straining the juice through the bag.¬†